If you are interested in joining the Quincy Kennel Club as a member, please contact any of the Board members below for more information and an application.
Executive Board Members
- President — Ann Behrens
- Vice-President — Amber Wiemelt
- Secretary — Joe Coelho
- Treasurer — Ann Lauer
- Board Member: Laura Hampsmire
- Board Member: Linda Snider
- Board Member: Melissa Hughes
Member obligations include:
- Annual Dues: $30.00
- Building Use Fee: $10 per month
- Class fees: (if applicable; fees are at reduced rates)
- Volunteer Help: Volunteering your time in a variety of ways (cleaning the building, special events, demonstrations, etc).
- Club Meetings: Members are encouraged to attend the monthly club meetings. The meetings are held on the second Monday of every month.
Students must be participating in classes for at least 6 months prior to joining the club as a member.