We have over 60 members, many of whom donate their time and talent to help teach our classes and keep our club strong.
If you are interested in joining the Quincy Kennel Club as a member, please contact any of the Board members below for more information and an application.
Executive Board Members
- President — Ann Behrens
- Vice-President — Amber Wiemelt
- Secretary — Joe Coelho
- Treasurer — Ann Lauer
- Board Member: Laura Hampsmire
- Board Member: Linda Snider
- Board Member: Melissa Hughes
Member obligations include:
- Annual Dues: $30.00
- Building Use Fee: $10 per month
- Class fees: (if applicable; fees are at reduced rates)
- Volunteer Help: Volunteering your time in a variety of ways (cleaning the building, special events, demonstrations, etc).
- Club Meetings: Members are encouraged to attend the monthly club meetings. The meetings are held on the second Monday of every month.
Students must be participating in classes for at least 6 months prior to joining the club as a member.